ISO 37002 WHISTLEBLOWING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
12th APRIL 2022 | 9 AM – 5 PM | WEBINAR
- Overview of ISO 37002 WMS and terminology,
- Understanding the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA)cycle,
- The Scope of ISO 37002 WMS,
- Roles, responsibilities, risk and opportunities,
- How reports of wrongdoing are received and assessed,
- Addressing issues in investigations and protecting the subject,
- The Whistleblower Protection Act 2010.
- Recognise the benefits of implementing ISO 37002Whistleblowing Management System,
- Attain knowledge of the key clauses and definitions outlined inISO 37002,
- Apply and implement ISO 37002 effectively within an organization,
- Use the best practice to review and continually improve the management system,
- Learn how to receive, assess, address and conclude whistleblowing cases.