Duration: 5 Days
Master the implementation and management of Anti-bribery Management Systems (ABMS) based on ISO 37001
Why should you attend?
ISO 37001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing,
implementing, managing and maintaining an Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS) based on ISO 37001. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the global anti-corruption best practices of Anti-bribery Management Systems and effectively prevent, detect and address bribery before it negatively impacts an organization’s reputation and profits.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Anti-bribery Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 37001 in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved or concerned with Anti-bribery Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Anti-bribery Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ABMS requirements
- ABMS team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 37001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an ABMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 37001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an ABMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Anti-bribery Management System best practices
Examination Duration: 3 hours
The “PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Implementer” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification
Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1 Fundamental principles and concepts of an Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS)
Domain 2 Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS)
Domain 3 Planning an ABMS implementation based on ISO 37001
Domain 4 Implementing an ABMS based on ISO 37001
Domain 5 Performance evaluation, monitoring, and measurement of an ABMS based on ISO 37001
Domain 6 Continual improvement of an ABMS based on ISO 37001
Domain 7 Preparing for an ABMS certification audit